Saturday, December 10, 2016

110116 12x16 Warm Day, Late Fall

Despite being the first of November, the day was so warm I wore shorts and a tee shirt out on the trail.  Temps were in the high 70s!  I'll take it!  Still no frost - my garden is going full tilt -- peppers, tomatoes, zinnias, zucchini, strawberries, and more.  Course, the cool crops like kale, cabbage, and broccoli will be fine, in fact, better, once we get frosty weather. 
"Tranquility of the Forest, November 1, 2016", plein air oil painting, 12" x 16", c.  Charlene Marsh

Happy Trails!

Charlene 

P.S.  I am getting ready for an Art Launch in the next couple of weeks, exclusively for my subscribers, so be sure to sign up for THE ART BRUSH newsletter where you can receive news, tips, special pricing, exhibitions, and more!  As a bonus, when you subscribe, you will immediately receive a FREE one page report on How to Create Health, Wealth, and Harmony Using Fine Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment