|Cinnamon walnuts on the teflon dehydrator sheet.|
- 2 cups of raw, organic walnuts, soaked for a few hours
- raw organic agave nectar
- organic cinnamon
1. Drain the walnuts. Place them on a teflon sheet in the dehydrator for about an hour to dry off the water. The temperature of the dehydrator should not exceed 105 degrees. You don't have to dry them in the dehydrator first. You can simply drain the walnuts and proceed to the next step. I've done it both ways successfully.
2. Place a small amount, approximately 1/4 cup, of agave nectar in a bowl and add cinnamon to taste. Start with a teaspoon and add more if it needs it. Mix the cinnamon and agave until the cinnamon dissolves.
3. Stir in the walnuts and keep stirring until the nuts are covered. You can adjust by adding more agave and/or cinnamon as needed.
4. Spread on the teflon sheet and dehydrate at 105 degrees overnight.