Monday, December 14, 2015

Arts in the Park Grant

I am really excited to announce that I have been awarded a $3000 Arts in the Park grant by the Indiana Arts Commission and the Indiana Department of Natural Resources, in celebration of Indiana's bicentennial in 2016.  Here is the summary of my proposed project:  


"The artist will backpack oil painting supplies into the forest in all four seasons to paint "en plein air" in the Brown County State Park to capture the spirit and beauty of the forest. The artist will demonstrate to and engage with the public while working to raise awareness of fine art and the natural environment. The artist plans to create four, plein air oil paintings, one in each season of the year.  The artist will use social media to promote the events and engage the public."

I plan to keep you updated with the progress of the paintings and grant project as we go along.  Stay tuned!





You can sign up for my email list to make sure you get all the exclusive information that I send to my subscribers!  You can sign up from this blog or visit my website.

Thanks so much for checking in!

Happy trails!

Charlene

P.S.  I love to hear from you so leave a comment if you like. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment