Friday, June 24, 2016

053116 12x12 Fun On the Diving Board

I had such a fantastic time painting the pool, I went back out the next day to paint again.  I arrived shortly after noon and the pool was not quite as bustling as the day before.  But I noticed about the time I was finishing up, there were more and more people arriving.  On my way out of the pool area, I noticed on the signage that the pool doesn't open until noon so I will try to arrive more mid-afternoon to paint and capture the swimmers after more have arrived.  The pool closes at 7 p.m. and I bet the numbers start dwindling by 5-6 p.m.

Anyway, after circumnavigating the pool, I decided most of the action and excitement was in the diving board area so I set up to paint there.  Had a blast capturing the kids flinging themselves off the diving boards in all kinds of acrobatic positions!

Here is the finished painting:
"Fun on the Diving Board, May 31, 2016", plein air oil, 12" x 12", by Charlene Marsh.  

Thanks for tuning in!

Happy Trails!

Charlene  

P.S.  Be sure to sign up for my e-newsletter, The Art Brush, and get instant access to a FREE one page report on How to Create Health, Wealth, and Harmony Using Fine Art!


No comments:

Post a Comment