Monday, May 24, 2021

 

MettaMats

MettaMats yoga mats

New Partnership with MettaMats

Several months ago, I discovered a new yoga mat company that uses their own innovative, patented technology to produce full color, 100% natural rubber yoga mats.  The process retains the brilliant colors and sharp focus of the designs.  The company features the original artwork of artists on all of their mats.

I contacted the owner with my sacred geometry, chakra, and mandala fiber designs that I used on my own line of yoga mats.  Much to my surprise, he was more interested in my paintings!  He liked the forest scenes, the colors, and the textures.  In the end, he decided to produce both the fiber and painting designs.

Recently, I got samples of the mats and they are wonderful!   Just as good as my line of mats.  The only difference is that I do not have to produce, market, and sell the mats myself.  Instead, I get paid a royalty for each one that sells with my design on it.

Here is a MettaMat sample with one of my paintings, “Autumn Leaves”:

MettaMats yoga mats
MettaMats yoga mats

And here is a sample of the MettaMat with the sacred geometry mandala design called “Om Tara”:

MettaMats yoga mats
MettaMats yoga mats

Check out all the available designs here:

Charlene Marsh’s painting and sacred geometry designs on MettaMats.

MettaMats also has the advantage of hand producing each mat, when they receive an order, so they don’t have to maintain inventory.   This reduces waste and eliminates storage issues.  When I produce the mats myself, I have to have so many made at a time and then have to store and maintain the inventory.  And with space at a premium here, I really don’t have any room to store yoga mat inventory.  So I am pretty limited in what I can offer.

Close Out Sale

As a result, I am going to close out the yoga mats on my Charlene Marsh Designs website and have put them all on sale for $116 which includes FREE SHIPPING.  I have five designs featuring the sacred geometry, mandalas, and chakras.  Even if you do not practice yoga, these make great floor mats in the kitchen, bath, or anywhere you want a beautiful, super grippy mat.  I have several on the floors in my studio and home.  And, even with animals, they have held up for very well for 2-3 years, and counting, now.

If you want to enjoy them as artworks, they can easily be hung on the wall using tarp clips from the hardware store.

In the long run, this will be a much better arrangement so I can focus on making art and let someone else manage the production, marketing, and sales.  WIN WIN for everyone!  MettaMats truly values their artist partners and is a great company to work with.  Whether you buy a mat directly from me or get one from MettaMats, I am sure you will be pleased with the beauty and the quality.

Thanks so much for tuning in!  I really appreciate your support!

Happy trails,

Charlene

P.S.  Please visit the new GALLERY page to view my original art collections that you can choose from for a live painting eventa commission project, or to license for your product or company.  Please contact me to discuss.  Studio/gallery telephone:  812-988-4497 or email:  Char@CharleneMarsh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment