Thursday, March 6, 2014





Yesterday I delivered the paintings to the Venue Gallery in Bloomington, Indiana for my Featured Artist Exhibit which opens tomorrow, March 7, 2014.  The gallery is located in a large Victorian mansion that has been converted to a gallery so it has several rooms on the first floor for exhibition space.  My show will be in one of the rooms.  There will be a reception Friday night starting at 6 p.m.  The weather is looking great - sunny and high in the fifties -so we can shake off the cabin fever blues and get out and enjoy the evening!



The days are warming a tad to where I can finally paint out on location again.  When the temps are below about 28 degrees, my paint freezes too fast on the palette and I cannot even mix the colors.  So I am thrilled to finally be able to get out and paint the snow "en plein air" before it melts.

























































No comments:

Post a Comment