Monday, March 10, 2014

Well, this post was supposed to publish on Monday, March 10, but for some reason,  I must not be doing the "Schedule" function properly.  Grrrrr....  When I posted the recent blog entry, I saw this one still in "Draft" format, unpublished.  So....I'll publish now.  I don't mean to inundate anyone's Inbox with too many Blog posts in one day!  Sorry!

Monday, March 10, 2014:

The reception at the Venue Gallery was Friday night in Bloomington, Indiana and I loved seeing old friends as well as making some new ones.  Thanks to everyone who stopped by.  The weather was just gorgeous and it was nice to get out and enjoy a taste of spring!  Sorry I forgot to take my camera so I didn't get any pictures from the reception.  I need to get better about that!

While I don't have any pictures from the reception, I do have a picture of a recent painting of some lovely rubrum lilies.  

For details and to purchase, please click here:   http://charlenemarsh.com/020514%2020x16.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment