Sunday, July 3, 2022

 

New, Small, Wedding Oil Paintings

Wedding season is in full swing so I want to share these three, new, little, wedding oil paintings, only 6" x 6".  But these gems pack a lot of punch!

wedding paintings 
"First Dance Wedding Painting",  6" x 6", oil,  ©Charlene Marsh.  Code #053122 S 6x6.

They are all framed in a narrow, floater frame.  I've never used floater frames before so that was an interesting challenge.   The challenge is keeping the painting centered in the middle of the floater while attaching it from the back.

"First Dance Wedding Painting",  6" x 6", oil,  ©Charlene Marsh.  Code #053122 S 6x6.

This next painting, another 6" x 6", captures all the joy and passion of a newlywed couple.

wedding paintings 
"First Kiss Wedding Painting",  6" x 6", oil,  ©Charlene Marsh.  Code #060222 S 6x6.

And, it is also framed in a floater frame.  Please note that while the painting is centered in the frame, the photo is not perfectly square and I filled in the edges with the frame color using Photoshop.  I'm a better painter than photographer!  LOL.

"First Kiss Wedding Painting",  6" x 6", oil,  ©Charlene Marsh.  Code #060222 S 6x6. 
"First Kiss Wedding Painting",  6" x 6", oil,  ©Charlene Marsh.  Code #060222 S 6x6.

Here's another "first dance" wedding painting.

wedding paintings 
"First Dance Wedding Painting",  6" x 6", oil,  ©Charlene Marsh.  Code #060322 S 6x6.

And in the floater frame:

"First Dance Wedding Painting",  6" x 6", oil,  ©Charlene Marsh.  Code #060322 S 6x6. 
"First Dance Wedding Painting",  6" x 6", oil,  ©Charlene Marsh.  Code #060322 S 6x6.

Here's a shot of my palette when I finished the last painting.

wedding paintings 
Palette for "First Dance Wedding Painting",  6" x 6", oil,  ©Charlene Marsh.  Code #060322 S 6x6.

I used a complementary color scheme featuring golds and violets.  And some oranges and blues, also complementary colors.

Family Heirloom

These little paintings make great gifts to capture the magic of the wedding and new life being embarked upon.  Couples tell me that a wedding painting is their very favorite gift.  A unique oil painting makes a great family heirloom for future generations.

Using your photos, I can paint the bridal couple and the venue background with some hints of guests in the 6" x 6" size.  A variety of sizes are available with larger sizes able to accommodate more details.

Visit the Wedding Painting Page to learn more.

Visit the Wedding Paintings Product Page to place an order.

And, of course, I love hearing from you so please contact me with any questions.

Studio/Gallery Visits Welcome!

You are also welcome to visit the studio/gallery here in beautiful Brown County, Nashville, Indiana as I will be around the rest of the summer getting ready for my fall show schedule.  Please contact me in advance to let me know when you would like to come to make sure I am available.

Call the studio/gallery at 812-988-4497 (best to talk to me or leave a message for a call back;  this is a landline so please don't try to text).

Or text 812-371-6750 (text only - I do not get very good cell service at my studio).

Or email Char@CharleneMarsh.com.

Thanks!

Happy trails,

Charlene

 


No comments:

Post a Comment