Friday, November 25, 2016

102916 12x16 Zinnias, Marigolds, and Mums By the Goldfish Pool

Here we are the end of October and the zinnias, marigolds, and mums are still blooming like crazy!  High 79 degrees and windy.  Still no frost or freeze. 

I set up with the sun behind my panel so it didn't caste light on the painting while I worked. 
 
With the election just a week away, a neighbor stopped by to talk politics when he spotted me painting in the front yard.  I love talking politics with people who don't take it personal.  I love a spirited discussion!

You can see how the light changed from a warmer green to a cooler dusk light below.  This painting is just bursting with color and joy of the flowers.
 

"Zinnias, Marigold, and Mums by the Goldfish Pool", plein air oil painting on panel, 12" x 16", c. Charlene Marsh.

Thanks for visiting.

Happy Trails!

Charlene 

P.S.  Be sure to sign up for THE ART BRUSH newsletter to get information about my next Art Launch with special pricing and paintings just for my subscribers.  You will also receive news, tips, info about exhibitions, and more!  As a bonus, when you subscribe, you will immediately receive a FREE one page report on How to Create Health, Wealth, and Harmony Using Fine Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment