Tuesday, November 22, 2016

102516 16x12 Trees Down

This painting was done on location, en plein air, and is a spot along the creek where a couple of large trees have fallen down.  The day was sunny but chilly.  To get the right angle, I had to stand in the creek while I painted.  Walked home in the dark -- luckily, I take a headlight in case I need it but usually my eyes adjust and I don't need to use it.  But, not worth taking a chance-- learned that lesson the hard way in the past.


"Trees Down, October 25, 2016", plein air oil painting, 16" x 12", c. Charlene Marsh

Thanks for popping in!

Happy Trails!

Charlene

P.S.  I am preparing an Art Launch in the next couple of weeks so be sure to sign up for THE ART BRUSH newsletter to get information about new work available for purchase at special pricing exclusive to subscribers.   You will also receive art news, tips about color, decorating, feng shui, exhibitions, and more!  As a bonus, when you subscribe, you will immediately receive a FREE one page report on How to Create Health, Wealth, and Harmony Using Fine Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment